Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day #1: 5 Facts

I've seen a lot of people do this 30 day thing, so I figured I might give it a try. Here it is:

30 day challenge is this:
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with five facts.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been friends with the longest.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A picture of your night.
Day 05 - A picture of one of your favorite memories.
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most screwed up things with.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - A picture of your favorite place you have traveled.
Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of your favorite animal.
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.



DAY 1:

A picture of myself with five facts.



Just to explain this picture, I must have been in about 4th grade, maybe 3rd. Knights Ferry School had a "Crazy Hair Day" every year (as I'm sure many other schools do). We got really into it every year. Well, my mom did, at least. Most kids would dye their hair a strange color, or slick back their bangs, or something like that. Well we put crazy straws and wooden spools in our hair. My sisters and I won the prize almost every year! It's one of my favorite pictures. I look totally bad-a.

5 facts.

1. I have a very soft spot for animals.

Where we live right now doesn't allow for pets, and I'm sad all the time because of this. Suebin, one of my best friends, bought two guinea pigs the other day. She let me tag along because she knows I love little critters. I was super jealous! I feel a strange pain in my heart when I see little puppies and realize I can't have one just yet.

2. I am in love with Jacob Todd Garrett.

Yeah, obvious. I know. But it's true, I love him so much! He always makes time for me. Like yesterday, he was studying for a test, and every five minutes he would come out to the living room and give me a kiss, then go back to his office. True love.

3. I love Disneyland.

Do you love and miss something so much that it makes you almost hate it? That's how I am with Disneyland. When I see pictures of people at Disneyland, I get upset. Kind of like the puppy thing. If I went to Disneyland and left with a puppy, I'd be set for life. Until the next day, when I would want to go back to Disneyland.

4. I live off of Vitamin Water.

I had a serious addiction to the V-Dub a couples years back, and then stopped drinking it because of all the sugar. But Glaceau reeled me back in with the many flavors of ZERO Vitamin Water! I love it. Since I've stopped drinking soda, VW has been a nice replacement. When I'm hungry, sometimes all I really want is something sweet, so I'll drink a Vitamin Water.

5. I have a pretty cool family.

My parents planned things pretty well. They had 3 boys pretty close in age, then waited five years, and had 4 girls all in a row. This July we will all officially be adults, which is neat. Something else that I like is that all 3 of my brothers married very well. I would hate to have a super lame sister-in-law! Now I just need to make sure my sisters don't disappoint...

No comments:

Post a Comment