Thursday, April 28, 2011

Feeling blessed.

It's been a rough couple of days. I was so excited to come back home to Logan because I missed Jake so much, but he's been so busy that I've hardly seen him! It's no fun coming home to an empty apartment after I just spent a week surrounded with people I love. But it's absolutely worth it to be here when Jake gets home and we can finally talk.

Despite not finding another job yet and feeling kind of lonely at home sometimes, I am feeling greatly blessed.

I realized today that I just needed to spend some time outside, doing something. So I ran a few errands, took Mal to lunch, visited Jake at work and it totally did the trick. I'm back home now but I did something with my morning.

I have many things to look forward to. We're heading down to Orem (AGAIN!) this weekend for my cousin's wedding. Couldn't be happier for Taylor and Lance. We'll get to see my family which is always a pleasure.

Mallory has decided to stay in Logan this summer. I have to admit that I'm excited about this, because last summer she left me for California and I hated it! I just need her around. The day that we move to different towns will be a sad day.

It's officially less than two weeks until we move! So that's kind of exciting and daunting at the same time.



Sometimes it helps to count your blessings. :)

1 comment: